Term Courses are classes run each weekend throughout each school term. A standard term for us is 10 weeks in duration. The fees we quote apply to a standard 10 week term and will vary with term length.
For new students joining us mid-way though a term, fees for the first term are pro-rated. All fees quoted are inclusive of GST.
- HSC English Advanced – $625 per 10 week term
- HSC Mathematics General II – $625 per 10 week term
- HSC Mathematics (2 unit) – $625 per 10 week term
- HSC Mathematics Extension 1 – $625 per 10 week term
- HSC Mathematics Extension 2 – $937 per 10 week term
- HSC Physics – $625 per 10 week term
- HSC Chemistry – $625 per 10 week term
- HSC Biology – $625 per 10 week term
- HSC Economics – $625 per 10 week term
English Advanced classes are text-specific, meaning we do not mix students doing different texts into the one class.
Mathematics Extension 2 covers all 3u and 4u topics throughout year 12 and runs for 3 hours each weekly class, instead of the usual 2 hours.
Mathematics Extension 1 covers all 2u and 3u topics throughout year 12.
- Preliminary English Advanced – $595 per 10 week term
- Preliminary Mathematics General – $595 per 10 week term
- Preliminary Mathematics (2 unit) – $595 per 10 week term
- Preliminary Mathematics Extension 1 – $595 per 10 week term
- Preliminary Physics – $595 per 10 week term
- Preliminary Chemistry – $595 per 10 week term
- Preliminary Biology – $595 per 10 week term
- Preliminary Economics – $595 per 10 week term
Mathematics Extension 1 covers all of 2u and 3u topics throughout year 11.
- Headstart English – $532 per 10 week term
- Headstart Mathematics – $532 per 10 week term
- Headstart Science – $532 per 10 week term
Year 10 Headstart Science will cover concepts from Preliminary Chemistry, Physics and Biology in the second half of the school year, in addition to comprehensively covering all Stage 5 Syllabus outcomes.
- Headstart English – $516 per 10 week term
- Headstart Mathematics – $516 per 10 week term
- Headstart Science – $516 per 10 week term
All fees are non-negotiable. Discounts apply only in the following circumstances.
- Refer a friend and qualify for our Friend Referral Promotion.
- Receive 5% off full fee for the second subject and 10% off the third subject and beyond. Not to be applied in conjunction to any other offers.
Our Term Courses consist of weekly 2 hour lessons in small classes throughout the school year, which comprehensively covers each subject’s syllabus entirely, as well as providing expert guidance on exam technique.
Our Term Course also includes review lessons and past paper practice lessons before major assessments like the Trials and external exams. Unlike other tuition centres, you do not need to enrol separately for these important components of your study.
In certain circumstances, we may be able to organise one on one tuition for our enrolled students in addition to their class programs. For example:
- students who join us mid-year and need catching up with previously covered content
- students who require remedial help due to weak foundations in earlier years
- students who do subjects or electives or texts that are not offered by our classes
Other than the above situations, we generally do not offer private tutoring. Click here for fees and terms and conditions.
Essay and Assignment Marking
For students wishing to perfect their essays before exams and assessment tasks, we offer Essay and Assignment Marking Services. Your essay will be marked by the same tutors that teach our classes. Full commentary on areas of improvement will be provided. Learn more about our Essay and Assignment Marking services.
We accept cash, direct deposit, cheques and money order. Unless otherwise arranged with a branch manager, you must pay in full before your first lesson (excluding your free trial lesson).
We accept cash payments at the front desk.
Direct deposit (includes internet banking, visiting a branch etc)
Account name: Dux College Pty Ltd
Account number: 478410674
All payments must be made out to Dux College Pty Ltd. Cheques can be given to us in person, or mailed. If mailing a cheque, please give us a call to let us know. Please send all cheques / money orders to:
- 30 Cowper St, Parramatta NSW 2150
A 1.5% surcharge applies with this payment method. You can pay with your card in person at our front desk, or over the phone, or by emailing us a request for a webform to fill out online.
Please call us on (02) 8007 6824 if you have any questions.