Joining Dux College
If you have not yet attended a free trial lesson, this page is not yet relevant – please start by booking a free trial lesson by completing this form.
After you’ve attended a free trial lesson, if you’re happy with the class and wish to enrol, you will need a new student account. New accounts are processed by our staff. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your main email address as well as any email address(es) of your parents that wish to be contacted (we will send all correspondence including important announcements and invoices to all emails provided)
- Your full name including middle name(s)
- Your contact numbers, including student and parents’ mobile numbers and home phone number if available
After you email us the information about, your student account will be created and you will receive an email with instructions on how to log in within 24 hours. Please remember to check your spam folder if you cannot seem to find our instructions email.
What can you do with your student account
Your student account is very useful! Below is a list of things you can do.
- Ask homework help / course related questions in the student forums – your class teacher monitors your class forums several times a week
- Access study resources – there are 1000’s of past papers with solutions, as well as study guides, summary notes, textbooks, texts etc available for download
- See your class timetable and class information
- Access homework solutions
- Access past and present invoices
- Receive messages from our staff and teachers
Term fees due by next class
Your first term’s fees are due on the day of your next class at the latest. If there are any issues with payment, please contact us by phone or email (email@example.com) before attending your next class.
Your invoices can be found inside your student account, along with payment details. You can pay online (instructions are in the invoice) or in person with cash or cheque given to our front desk staff.