Dux College offers all students access to Free Workshop Tutorials.
These optional sessions allow you to bring along any questions from any part of your enrolled courses and a tutor will help you with them. You can come for as many times as you want, and stay for as long as you want*.
The purpose of these workshops is to ensure all our students do not fall behind the class pace. The workshops are ideal if you’ve:
- Missed a couple of lessons due to illness or school assessment
- Joined in the middle of the term and need help with previously covered topics
- Have a few specific questions you didn’t have time to ask in class or were too complex to ask on the Student Forums
- For any other reason where you find you don’t quite understand aspects of a topic already covered
I want to come for a Workshop
If you’re an existing student, you are welcome to come for a Workshop on any weekend. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Preferred timeslot (see timetable above)
- Brief description of what you need help with
We will then reply within 24 hours to confirm your booked time or offer alternatives.
*A few conditions